Sunday 25 July 2010

If the Dress Fits....


**Our Toes after a fantastic Pedi**

My group of friends believe that one does not just a birthday, but a epic birthday week! Mine started this Saturday with a Magic Nails visit for a spa pedicure. This is a new place in D'Iberville that specializes in aromatherapy treatments with pedicures. Leah, Linda, and I got our feet done and used a combination of peppermint and chocolate. It was fantastic! They did a scrub down our legs and wrapped warm towels around our calves.


**Aromatherapy foot soak**


Ashlei met us and we drove off to Mobile for some bridal dress shopping. We went to David's Bridal where I tried on a few dresses that didn't impress me. The girls quickly picked out a bridesmaid dress. We then made our way to a shop in Mobile titled The Timeless Bride in downtown. A vintage bridal shop, and the owner agreed to meet us around 4 to squeeze us into the day. We then went to another shopped where I tried on the most expensive dress of the day (1300 dollars) We returned to The Timeless Bride, waited awhile for an appointment to finish and the owner let me try on dresses way past 5 pm. I went ahead and settled on a very simple dress that is going to be extremely altered in length and within my budget. I feel like the dress is a work in progress, and I still have a bit to go before its "the dress." However, I have never been one to step away from a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment