Friday 25 June 2010

I have fallen in love for a second time....




After watching many many episodes of "Say Yes to the Dress," I have been inspired to look for wedding dresses. I have looked through hundreds of pictures from theknot.com, ebay, designer websites, google. None made me feel as smitten as the dresses by Stephanie James. I never wanted a poofy dress or one with a train. However, I have always thought I wanted a long dress. Well these Audrey Hepburn t-length beauties have changed my mind....

There are practical reasons for a t-length dress. I want t
o have a classy, but simple spring afternoon wedding that could involve an outside reception on the bay. I would enjoy not having to drag my dress. Plus I have some awesome looking calves! On a more nostalgic note I love my grandmother's wedding dress, and there is a definite likeness to these dresses. Unfortunately I can not even begin to afford one of these dresses going between 1,000 to 2,000 dollars a pop.

I also saw this dress when I lived in Edinburgh, and had always admired that bride's style...


Here are some more Stephanie James images for everyone's enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment