Sunday 31 July 2011

Dollar Book Deals Around Town!!!

             Let me begin this post by saying what a crazy week it has been!!!  Not only did I turn twenty-seven, but I also got a new job!  This week I begin a new career as a school librarian.  For the past few years, I have said that I could not imagine a better job than an elementary school librarian.  Now is my chance to inspire kindergarden through eight graders every day.  


               I would also like to thank everyone for participating in my birthday giveaway.  Congratulations to Leslie the Hug Bandit this year's winner.  


           The subject of the post is about some of the book deals I found around town.  Normally, I find most of my book deals at The Book Bag in Gulfport or at the library book sales.  However, I found some awesome deals in some very random places this week.  All these items are a dollar or less.



These are classics sold a dollar a piece at Walmart.  They remind me of the Penguin 
two pound classics I purchased in Edinburgh.


These two came from the Hudson's Dirt Cheap on Pass Road.  The store
has tons of books in stock right now, and they are all being sold for seventy-five cents a piece!


The other day, I stumbled across a treasure of dollar books at Dollar Tree.  
They are all over the stores on end caps as well as temporary displays.

Happy Birthday to me indeed!


1 comment:

  1. Jealous of your amazing finds! I come across stuff like that at Pirate's Plunder. It's an antique/random store on the coast in Newport. An adventure every time! I might have to hit up our Dollar Tree and see if they have anything worth my hard-earned dollar.

    ReplyDelete