Wednesday 13 July 2011

Wedding Scrapbook Goodies


           My wedding is less than three months away!!  Therefore, I am beginning to think of all the pictures, and the scrapbook I will create with them.  Here are a few nice treats I found shopping around online to get my creative juices flowing.  Most were found on Overstock, but some can also be found on Two Peas in a Bucket.  

*This is from Martha Stewart's Line of Edger Punches*



*This Circut Cartridge is called Tie the Knot with some great little cuts.*


*This paper even though for heritage or family tree albums has beautiful classy paper I love*


*This is a archival sparkly mist to add a nice touch*


*These are so cute!  They are embellishments from Angelous*  
        
In other news, I go to pick up my dress on Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment