Wednesday 25 May 2011

Only 4 Months To Go!!!!


*Hair piece from Etsy Shop Daughters Vintage*

          Slowly but surely Edward and I have marked things off our "wedding to do" list.  I have found the dress, the cake, the place, and other goodies.  I think our next thing (possibly next week's post) will be registering!  I feel like I am moving into some of the more fun areas of having a wedding.  However, there is still tons and tons to do!  Today marks the four months until our wedding.  It feels surreal to have waited so long for something, and it finally coming to reality.  

Here are a few things we still need to do:

~Decide the Menu
~Find Centerpieces 
~Pick out Grooms/Groomsmen Outfits
~Order Wedding Bands
~Order My Hair piece (reference photo above)
~Many many craft projects.

        Stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment