Saturday 5 March 2011

Another Awesome Reading Challenge! E-Readers


           Since it is still early in the year, I wanted to catch at least one or two more reading challenges.  I have seen this one on a few blogs, and it also appealed to me.  It is hosted by The Ladybug Reads, and has several levels of accomplishment within it.  The levels go as follows:

-- Curious – Read 3 e-books.

-- Fascinated – Read 6 
e-books.

-- Addicted – Read 12 
e-books.

-- Obsessed – Read 
20 e-books.

-- Possessed – Read 
50 e-books.

-- Fanatical – Read 
75 e-books.

-- Monomaniacal – Read 
100 e-books.



I promise I am not going to try "monomaniacal," but I am going to try for "obsessed" since I do not want my e-reader to be obsolete before I get to reading on it.  I can already count The Dragon of Croatia and I Am Number Four so eighteen more to go!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower! hi!

    i LOVE reading as well, check out my blog this Tuesday where i list 10 of my latest reads!

    www.keepingupwiththesonneks.blogspot.com

    i can't wait to see what you love to read, i am ALWAYS looking for another great book!

    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete