Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: Dress Madness

          A monumental event in wedding planning happened this weekend.  We ordered bridesmaid dresses from David's Bridal in Mobile!  They are super cute blue numbers that will fit perfect with the theme I am creating.  The voyage got me thinking of everything that still has to be done, and a lot of them are fun.  I began thinking of all the parties that will be coming up this summer for my wedding including bridal showers, a bachelorette party, and the rehearsal dinner.  Dresses have always been my favorite thing to wear and buy.  My mother said I would wear one everyday in elementary school.  When she asked me why I liked them so much, I answered that it was because I did not have to participate in P.E.  

          Now that twenty years has passed, I love dresses for different reasons.  They are fun, flirty, and feminine.  I feel like a little more unusual color or pattern is warranted for a cute dress.  Anyway tonight I brainstormed using my favorite shopping website Overstock.  


*This vintage inspired pink number would be perfect for a shower*


*This one matches my color pallet and may also be great for a shower*


*This wrap dress would be great for my rehearsal dinner which is being held outside*  


* This sexy dress by Jessica Simpson would be perfect for a bachelorette party* 

No comments:

Post a Comment