Saturday 12 March 2011

Baking Book Wish List!

         In the spirit of my baking crazed weekend, I am including a list of awesome looking books.  Some of these I have had my hands on, and others look like a lot of fun on their Amazon previews.  Even though most of them are cupcake books, I am down for any fantastic baking guides.  


1,000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cakes, and Cookies by Sandra Salamony


Martha Stewart’s Cupcakes


Vegan Cupcakes Takeover the World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

Hello, Cupcake! by Karen Track and Alan Richarson



The Happy Baker: A Girl’s Guide to Emotional Baking by Erin Bolger


How to be a Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking by Nigella Lawson


Cupcakes from Primrose Bakery by Martha Swift and Lisa Thomas


Mini Cupcakes by Leslie Fiet


All Cakes Considered by Melissa Gray 

No comments:

Post a Comment