Wednesday 20 April 2011

Wedding Wednesdays: Favorite Wedding Movies

       With all the excitement over the upcoming royal wedding, my own wedding, and the many other weddings coming up I have been in a wedding movie mood.  So here are my top 5 favorite this Wednesdays!

5.) The Princess Bride even though it is so cheesy I love it!  Such a heart warming story with so much silliness.

4.) The Father of the Bride is a favorite from my childhood in the 1990s.

3.) Four Weddings and A Funeral the classic British comedy is so amusing.  A young Hugh Grant cannot be missed.



2.) My Big Fat Greek Wedding is a movie I just re-watched a few times this week on TV, and I still laugh at parts.


1.) The Wedding Date (which happens to be coming on ABC Family right now!) is my favorite RomCom also making it my favorite wedding movie.  I seriously can watch it over and over again.

What is your favorite wedding movie?

1 comment: