Thursday 3 February 2011

Cheesiest Romance Novel EVER


*It's Named after me!*

*My Nook with the awesome case I got half price*

*Cover Art for The Dragon of Croatia*

Over the weekend I completed the first book I downloaded onto my new Nook! (Thanks Ed and Family for the awesome Christmas present!) I consistently have a long queue of books that I want to read. The Dragon of Croatia by Valerie Everhart was only three dollars and high on my list. The Dalmatian Coast of Croatia is one of my favorite places. It also fascinates me with its beauty and history that we don’t learn about in elementary school. The description of the book alluded to an adventure with an ancient dragon man and smugglers. It sort of reminded me of a Da Vinci Code type of thriller with a hot guy.

, when I began to read, I discovered a raunchy romance novel with little to no plot. Seriously, there has never been so many three letter sentences written in one book. The main character must have been undressed in about every chapter, and of course the dragon-man was a stud. I like a romance novel as much as the next girl, but I was extremely disappointed that a story set in Croatia could be so shanty. My advice is this book can be skipped, and not worth the three dollars I paid for it.

*In other news Monday I looked out the third floor window at work and spotted this beauty!


1 comment: