Monday 14 February 2011

Do you want some Girl Scout Cookies?


* Ed loading up the cookies*

* Troop #6588 Kicked Butt on Cookie Sells!*

For the second year in a row I have been cookie chair for a Ambassador Girl Scout troop. As everyone knows, January through March is cookie season! The single largest fundraiser of the year for Girl Scouts. What troops make from cookie sales supports not only their troop, but the entire infrastructure of the organization. It was my responsibility to submit the orders as well as pick up and sort. This evening Edward and I picked up and sorted 168 cases! At twelve boxes a case, you can do the math. The next few weekends we will be out in front of stores selling selling selling.

I am so excited to have my favorite cookies back in the pantry! My favorites are Thin Mints, Lemon Chalets, and Trefoils.

What is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?

1 comment: